East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen on here that some of you pour worms does anybody on here make a 6 or 8 inch hook tail worm

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I seen on here that some of you pour worms does anybody on here make a 6 or 8 inch hook tail worm
Please explain Hook Tail worm. Are you talking about a curly tail worm? I know your not talking about a Ribbon tail worm but I am not familar with the term Hook Tail Worm. I do make a 6" Curly Tail Trick Worm. I also make a 6 inch Gator Tail Worm.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Ok I had some other folks ask me about making curly tail worms so I had molds made of the 6 " trick worm and had a curly tail added to it and the folks I made them for love them and have re order now for several years so might be a worm your looking for also.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Curly tail model 15 in a 6 inch motor oil with a med. red glitter

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not many ways to say yes or no

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Curly tail model 15 in a 6 inch motor oil with a med. red glitter
# 15 is only a 4" worm and you said you wanted a 6" inch worm. Lets do this. You send me a PM with your name and snail mail address to deliver the baits and I wil send you some samples of all the Curly tail worms I make and it might help you decide which ones you may want. I don't mind doing that for you. to do want the Gold Motor Oil or the Green Motor oil since Zoom can't make up their mind what color motor Oil baits should be they make both and because they make two so do I. If I can be of any further service to you please let me know.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Softbaitmaker I have sent you a message and THANK YOU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts