East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
obviously the weather man was incorrect... rain wasn't suppose to arrive until evening ...10:30 a.m. is awful early evening or late morning ... water temp was 38.5. put in at dandridge... took out at noon.... stained water.... bilge pump running... went to awful house ... i mean waffle house for lunch ....no bites.... try again later ... this week.....
the weather Gods won.... Moe and Curly none... Larry stayed dry at work haha Darryl

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
obviously the weather man was incorrect... rain wasn't suppose to arrive until evening ...10:30 a.m. is awful early evening or late morning ... water temp was 38.5. put in at dandridge... took out at noon.... stained water.... bilge pump running... went to awful house ... i mean waffle house for lunch ....no bites.... try again later ... this week.....
the weather Gods won.... Moe and Curly none... Larry stayed dry at work haha Darryl

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Well at least we have had our shower for this week.Lots of water in the boat when I got home.The GOOD thing is ...the bilge works,so it's not all bad.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Thanks for the
report. I was shocked at all the rain we got today. I am glad for once I was working and not on the water, it was nasty. Better luck next time!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Sorry about the bad day but that is fishing. But it beat staying home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts