East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad has been fighting cancer on and off for the past 4 years. At times I have seen him want to give up and quit trying. He had a scan this week and we got some good news. The cancer has not spread in the past 6 months and the "hot spots" have stop spreading and are reduced by almost 50%. If this is not God's work then I don't know what to tell ya. I went to see him the day he got the results and he was a different person, I got my old dad back. He was up and cleaning the kitchen and getting all over mom telling her that she needed to hurry up. Man that was so good to hear, it has been a long time since I seen a spring in his step. With Gods help he can beat this and I can have him around for a long time. With everything that's wrong in the would today, this is proof that God hears us. Please continue to pray that he gets better.

Please, if you don't tell your loved ones that you love them, start doing it now and enjoy every minute with them. The past couple of years I have grown closer to my mom and dad than ever and it has been great.

Thank you,

Stumpy

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
That's great news Stumpy!

I'll say it again, The Great Physician can heal anything...

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Man that is some great news. I can only imagine what you and your family have been going through. Keep your head up and enjoy every moment you can with your Dad. Again, congrats on the SUPER news!!

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
So Glad to hear he is doing better!! Ain't God Good!!!! Still be prayin for you and your family buddy!!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Prayers from Gallatin that your Dad keeps on his improving ways with GODS help

1 - 20 of 21 Posts