East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Watch your fish finder as you make your way back into bat creek. When you find fish hanging on the points. Thats where you want to start. They been deep and the bite has been slow.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Baker's Creek. The 2 fish I caught were in 8-10 feet of water. I couldn't get bit deeper. The SM was definitely actively feeding, it nearly ripped the rod out of my hand when it hit.

I work 2 miles from Baker's Creek and fish it a couple afternoons each week. I have a handful of spots that consistently produce fish. I didn't get to fish my favorite spot today due to the weather. My favorite spot produces for me year-round.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Z-91, we met friday afternoon at the Poplar Branch? boat launch. Tellico is a tough lake. IMO when the water reaches the high 40s through post-spawn, its pretty good, sometimes great. At other times it is rough, I've have a hard time patterning the fish,

I got my butt kicked this morning. 1 tiny LM before the thunder and downpour. My best spots didn't produce.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.