East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let ya'll know that on Monday I will be recieving molds to be making the 4.5 in Swim baits that seems to be something folks have become extremely interested in owning. I have had many requests for them and had many folks ask me to begin making them so I have decided to do so. They will be prices right along with the prices of all of my other baits. I just can't see charging 2.00 each or more for them. Now I won't be painting them with Fancy color schemes as Basstrix does but I would be willing to bet mine will catch as many fish if you use them........
just sharing a little information with ya'll..........

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
im just curious to see what they will look like all this talk about these Basstrix have got me wanting some. Just cant get myself to pay that much for them.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I would like to know where you are paying $2 for Basstrix cause i want in on that deal. Look at ebay there selling for $20 bucks for 4. Unless you can find some locally your gonna pay out the wazoo. I said i wanted to see a pic of softy's to see how close they was gonna resemble the Basstrix.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well boone, I do plan on having pictures made and put on here and in my web site. I honestly will not ever understand why folks think this swim bait that Bass Trix has introduced it any better a bait than the 150 some odd soft swim baits that are already on the market. My self I like the Storms Swim baits and I have caught some fish when I fish them on a jig head like I would a Grub but I catch just as many on the Grub. I am just hoping I did not invest in the molds for this to just be a fad like the Beavers were. I invested in the Beaver molds because folks begged for them and could not buy them. When they first came out for about 3 months I stayed bury making Beavers and now I bet I don't make 500 Beavers a year and many stores have quit ordering them again because the big rush for them is over. That is why my first post in the Article Section was talking about who is more complicated. Well it is the anglers because they are the ones that are constantly changing while the bass remain the same day in day out...............
These days I have learned to not complicate my time on the water and it is working for me. I took a long look back over my vast years of persuing bass and I have gone back to the K.I.S.S. policy for my persuit of bass now. I went back to my old notes and made a list of the baits that worked best for me back then and that is what I fish with now. Plain old Spinnerbaits, Buzz baits, Spooks, Hula Poppers, Heddon Meadow Mouse, Rapla's, Worms, Craws, Grubs, Flukes, Frogs and Jig-N-Pig's. The basic foods that are readily available to bass in all lakes in nature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts