East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FISHED THE BLOOMING DALE TOURNAMENT YESTERDAY AND CAME IN THIRD WITH 12.03LBS. WE HAD A LOT OF PULL DOWNS BUT DIDN'T HOOK THEM. CAUGHT FOUR BUT THEY WERE PRETTY GOOD ONES. HAD ONE ABOUT A LB AND THE OTHERS WERE OVER 3 LBS. IT WAS A NICE DAY TO BE FISHING . ALL FISH CAUGHT AT 18FT.

·
Registered
693 Posts
thanks for putting up with me oldtimebasser...i enjoyed spending the day fishing with you...hope we can do it again sometime soon!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Way to go guys
. OTB what did you do send flipper to NET NINJA'S school to learn how to net fish.

·
Registered
693 Posts
yeah boys i played net man saturday..i only caught one of the 4 fish we had...get oldtimebasser to tell ya about the chinese fire drill we had when he caught a 4 pounder and he ran out of line at the boat and his line got caught in the hooks of my silver buddy....shew i was a nervous wreck!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
what were you scared of the most.........losing the fish or the swim back if it did get off
well thats why they call it fishing instead of catching there snoot...you dont get um in all the time..but im sure if it had gotten off i would have been swim n back to the ramp!!!!....oldtimebasser use to fish with my dad years ago and they won alot of money and this is the first tournament me and him ever fished together so im sure he wouldnt have been to awfully mad at me..i know i would have been upset...heck i got tore up after that fish...i thought for sure it was gonna get off but oldtimebasser had a good net man!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts