East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Russell this past weekend (Fri., Sat. & Sun.). We had around 50 or so fish in 3 days. Water temp. was in the mid to upper 50's in the morning warming up to 60 to 61 in the evenings. Most fish were caught later in the day off of main lake points on c-rigged plastics on Savanah River. Biggest fish was around 4lbs with several 2 1/2 to 3lbers. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fished Russell this past weekend (Fri., Sat. & Sun.). We had around 50 or so fish in 3 days. Water temp. was in the mid to upper 50's in the mourning warming up to 60 to 61 in the evenings. Most fish were caught later in the day off of main lake points on c-rigged plastics on Savanah River. Biggest fish was around 4lbs with several 2 1/2 to 3lbers. Hope this helps.
thanks for the report . I will be fishing Russell this weekend did u catch spot or largeouth was any of the fish on bed I fising claytor on 4 10 2010 we had 6 keeper that weight 8.20 It 19 lb 2 win We caught fish on drop shot we should be in top 10 after 2 tour.

·
Registered
8 Posts
fished Russell Mar.23-29 Cold front shut em down in mornings afternoon fishing was better. Found alot of fish in 20-30 ft. They were stagging I think ready to move. this should be a great week. Don't forget to fish "SHAKY HEAD" watermelon candy.

Fixer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fished April 6-13 done well on flukes and #5 shad rap, very few on lizzard. water temp went from 63 on sat to 71on fri , creeks were stained heavy and main channel was clear, Good luck,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry for taking so long to post, fished Russell the last weekend of april water temp ranged from 66 - 71 and shad spawn was in full swing. We caught a lot of spots on shad raps and spinnerbaits and of course the drop shot took 23lb to win our tournament.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts