East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to remind you guys that the owner of Rattlehead baits, Dow Cox, will be on hand at Watson's today. He will have a full selection of baits and be happy to answer any questions. Stop by and check them out.

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
Just wanted to remind you guys that the owner of Rattlehead baits, Dow Cox, will be on hand at Watson's today. He will have a full selection of baits and be happy to answer any questions. Stop by and check them out.

Yea, i saw him over there yesterday. He had his demo set-up showing how the rattle heads vibrated. Really good lookin baits! 3B Outdoors was also over there.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
what in the world do you need 50 of the same spinnerbaits. If you loose that many you might want to practice on your casting a little more.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't know why you need 50 unless he bought all the different weight, color, and blade combinations. Don't know anything, that's just what I heard someone say. Anyway, I bet Watson's was happy.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
ya i bet they was happy.

Jon next time i see you i will give you my autograph sorry i wasnt there hope i didnt dissapoint you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts