East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the Element made by Pflueger....could not find any information or reviews on it whatsoever. even the Pflueger web site doesnt have it on there. Has anyone used one of these or heard anything about them? Going fishing tomorrow, and I'll report back with how it performs.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Great job Snoot you are a encyclopedia of knowledge that's what makes this site great.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So went this morning and tried out the element. Used it with jig and it gave me some backlashes at first, then after some fine tunning, everything was pretty good. Hey, it caught our one and only fish of the day. Gonna try it with some different baits and see. I will let you all know.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are the Infusion and Element supposed to be the same reels? I'm gonna be looking for a low cost b.c. reel soon, for throwing smaller (3/8oz or less) spinnerbaits. I'd like to keep it around $50, but I know it's very hard to find a decent reel for that price.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I went directly to the Pflueger dealer here by phone and he looked in the catalog of Pflueger Reels and they don't offer a reel called an Element in the catalog. The only disussion regarding elements in the catalog refers to the fact that they all are very good at standing up against the elements referring to weather and fresh and salt water. Now that is all I can find out. They have listed in their catalogs of spinning reels.

Supremes

Infusions

Presidents

Solara's

Trion"s

Medalists........

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Are the Infusion and Element supposed to be the same reels? I'm gonna be looking for a low cost b.c. reel soon, for throwing smaller (3/8oz or less) spinnerbaits. I'd like to keep it around $50, but I know it's very hard to find a decent reel for that price.

try the Abu Garcia Black Maxx they are $49 at Wal Mart and are good reels

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
Ive got a pflueger baitcaster and for a very comfortable and smooth reel .I dont like it cause the antireverse always lets go. a friend of mine bought 2 baitcasters and both of his do the same thing. with this problem it is no more than a fancy piece of junk.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have a Pflueger supreme B.C. and it's awesome, super smooth, cast even light weight lures fairly easily, and it has an aluminum frame and side plates, all that for $180.00. It also has 10 ss shielded B.B. which is why it's smooth, try getting that much in a shimano for under $300.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts