East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There a new kid in town and he is called Phoenix built in Tullahoma Tennessee. This is going to be one great and affordable bass boat...............

http:/www.phoenixbassboats.com

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
Softy... your web address doesnt appear to work. Can you take another look and make sure...

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know Gary, Teresa and that whole bunch personally and I can promise you it will be a great boat at a fair price and your service from it's dealers will be as good as it gets. Oh did I tell you he is also one of my bait customers.........

LOOK, it's even got a great motor on the back

If you look close you will see a little bit of Bumble Bee there but your not looking at a Stratos as much as youe looking at a................
Gosh better keep that part a secret

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I better say before G3 explodes from all that popcorn. Ok the deck has a alot of Bumble Bee floor design but the hull is........................
well ok I'll give you a hint.........Oh heck can't think of a hint if you look from rub rail down you might see quite a bit of Champion which was originally from Strahams design from a few years back.

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
I guess I better say before G3 explodes from all that popcorn. Ok the deck has a alot of Bumble Bee floor design but the hull is........................
well ok I'll give you a hint.........Oh heck can't think of a hint if you look from rub rail down you might see quite a bit of Champion which was originally from Strahams design from a few years back.
Champion... that'll be good. Those 21' Champions have a good ride. Look forward to seeing one!

Thanks Softy... you saved my life.

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
i am anxious to see what they a call cheap and affordable bass boat and see what the critics do with it. as Z said its terrible out there on the market. a good second hand boat is still $25-$30'000 and then ya hold ya breath with the motor.
According to the press release a 21' with 225 Yami is going to run around $35k

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SputterBuzz from here on the site has propects of becoming a Team Angler for them. He has already put everything into action. Maybe he will take folks for a spin if he makes the grade.....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do ya think Jon?............. surely not those kids.........

·
Registered
636 Posts
The Boat sounds like it might be real good. I can hear them now I'm next, NO I"M NEXT, and then there would be a couple elbows thrown. Then " MOMMY HE HIT ME".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts