East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to know also…finally found a forum regarding the areas I fish, but seems like there are not many people replying on here, shame, I have read some very interesting posts, anyone know where everybody went?
I attempted to drive to the dam but area is restricted, however there is a ramp just below the dam (old steam plant) and provide a boater access to dam when water levels permitted. I was there around the end of January (this year) and levels were to low to head up stream to dam. Anyone know when levels usually high enough to accommodate fishing area from small tracker boat for walleye and hybrids?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I attempted to drive to the dam but area is restricted, however there is a ramp just below the dam (old steam plant) and provide a boater access to dam when water levels permitted. I was there around the end of January (this year) and levels were to low to head up stream to dam. Anyone know when levels usually high enough to accommodate fishing area from small tracker boat for walleye and hybrids?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.