East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting alot of questions about my swim baits as to how I fish them. I am going to explain that up until few months back I had know interests in swim baits and had never fished them and are as yet to fish them. I know how I am going to fish them and that is on an open hook Swimming Jig head. That will probably be the only way I fish them. I am making them because I had so many folks asking me to, not just here on this site but another site I am the Soft Bait moderator on and also alot of local folks from right here in the neighborhood. I cannot give fishing tips yet about them, only ideas. If I begin getting feedback from other angler not on this site you can bet I will be passing it on to folks here cause I am somewhat of a blabber mouth as a few of you may have guessed already(diarherra(sp) of the fingers I guess you could say) So basically folks your on your own until I have been able to spend time with them..........

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Thanks softy. I too am pretty new to the whole swimbait thing. Although I am doing my homework and hope to get some confidence in them this year myself. Can't wait to get some of your baits to try them out on some of these lakes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts