East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. This is my first post. Found this forum while trying to find info on George’s creek on Ft loudon, I’m fishing my first kayak tournament the 11th and know nothing about it. So any advice would help.
Also I’m a freshman going into my sophomore year in high school. Hope that’s not an issue. I normally fish Melton hill since I live down the road from it. I love catching slabs, smallies on Norris, lmb, and trout on the fly rod. I’m looking forward to getting to know y’all and accumulate knowledge while here. Thanks!! God bless

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys. This is my first post. Found this forum while trying to find info on George’s creek on Ft loudon, I’m fishing my first kayak tournament the 11th and know nothing about it. So any advice would help.
Also I’m a freshman going into my sophomore year in high school. Hope that’s not an issue. I normally fish Melton hill since I live down the road from it. I love catching slabs, smallies on Norris, lmb, and trout on the fly rod. I’m looking forward to getting to know y’all and accumulate knowledge while here. Thanks!! God bless
When you come out on the main lake go to the right. There are a few small coves on up the lake and some rip rap above that. Across from the rip rap is some good bluffs and back down river from there are some large flats, Worm, jig, Senko or a Centipede(watermelon or watermelon red) Texas rigged with a 1/16 or a 1/8 slip sinker on the bluffs. Just get as parallel as you can on the bluff and cast rright next to the bluff. let it settle and then just work it until it starts to fall again. Do this until you have worked the depth you feel the fish are using and cast again. My go to on any lake that has bluff banks with the channel near them or in the brush! Good Luck Saturday!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts