East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well once again I am entering in to a forum, because they work! Well most times lol. I am a 39 year old father of 3 with one still home. I work for the railroad and love to fish. I sold my Norris Craft 3 years ago as I just didn't fish as much anymore due to a back surgery. I have recently got into fishing canoes and kayaks with friends and look to get back into it again with my 16 year old daughter. I used to fish bass tourneys and was always on the water in Cherokee, Douglas and some on Norris. I have always loved the walleye though and heard Norris has about the best turn out you can get in the state. I live about 20 minutes from Norris so this will be my go to lake. I look forward to advice and ifI can will share what I know as well. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello Robb, I don't know squat about Norris lake except it's very large and intimidating. I love canoe fishing. I thought about coming up that way and fish clinch river right there at hwy 25. I've got an old 78 Norris craft, been a good boat but the age is taking its toll.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts