East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going down to Santee on Thursday. We're going to fish Lake Moultrie and I was wondering if anybody knew the water temps on the lower lake this week ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
dont kno the temps off hand! ther are plenty of website offering that! im goin down in march 19th! keep informed of how ya do please

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well all I can say is when the wind blows on Santee it 's rough. We only got to fish about 10 hours and ended up with 1 bass , 4 stripers and 1 jack fish. We gave up and decided to save our motel money and came home Friday. I hope to try again in 2 or 3 weeks. The water temps were 54 deg. in the morning and up to 62 deg. Thursday evening. Air temp Thursday afternoon was in the mid 80's and it was nice if the wind hadn't been howling. If I go back before you go I'll try to post and let you know how I do. Good luck on the 19th.

·
Registered
39 Posts
sorry for the bad weather! that is the bad part about that lake! we are goin to fish at nite~maybe wont be as bad! thanks for the info,im hopin they will be on the beds by the 19th! let ya kno how we do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts