East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

g-burg

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  JOE 
You did not mention where exactly you were fishing...but you did mention "Opening Day", which would lead one to believe the fishing took place in the Delayed Harvest Area...best becareful using the power bait. Page 21 in the fishing regs under Gatlinburg rules uper right hand side of page says "SINGLE HOOK ARTIFICIAL FLIES and LURES ONLY" From December 1st to March 31st...

No, I do not see where you mentioned a friend at work, I see where you said "Daniel here at work..." was not sure if you were Daniel or not but in any case all I am mentioning is that the rules and regs may need a little reading before going fishing. Would not like to hear about anyone getting a ticket for taking their kids fishing. The overall objective of the DH in Gatlinburg is to grow up some fun for little kids (and us big kids too)...Not trying to point any fingers or start anything on here but just trying to give fair warning to the rules and regulations of fishing in Gatlinburg, TN...Sorry if I hit a nerve, was not my intention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.