East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new member from Vonore/Tellico area. I have really enjoyed reading this site since i found it a couple months ago.Im not very handy on a computer so i appreciate the changes u made because it forced me to make an attemp to sign up. I enjoy fishing for about anything but mainly target crappie.I fished douglas some as a child with my dad so i really enjoy seeing whats going on up there.I was up at bass pro about a week ago and decided to drive up to Indian creek and see if i could locate a usable boat ramp.I think i may have found one of your secret holes.I counted 14 boats in about a half acre.I look forward to continue enjoying this site and posting reports of my occasional success! GOOD LUCK!!!!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Welcome and the bridge there at Indian Creek is a great place to crappie fish. Hope to see you there some I bass fish a lot on the points around the bridge

·
Registered
636 Posts
Glad to have you here at ETF.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Love to fish your area around Vonore. Tellico is one of my favorite spots. Look forward to hearing from you. How's the crappies on that end of the lake? Want to come down in March and try to stock up the freezer a little. Glad your here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts