East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to MJ alittle while ago and they were heading back with EB"S CrawDad, Mike said it was sharp and in really good shape. I hope they will put some pics on Monday.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Got my boat home today. Its in great shape!! Im going to try to put it to use on Friday at the Clinch. Im going to BPS tomorrow to get a trolling motor. It was a fun trip with MJ. He had a jalapeno hotdog for Breakfast
. I will post some pics Tuesday. Did get a chance today. With time I will get this boat looking good.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my boat home today. Its in great shape!! Im going to try to put it to use on Friday at the Clinch. Im going to BPS tomorrow to get a trolling motor. It was a fun trip with MJ. He had a jalapeno hotdog for Breakfast
. I will post some pics Tuesday. Did get a chance today. With time I will get this boat looking good.
Who you going with Friday?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Its a coleman crawdad. Its ram-x plastic and very light. Weight is about 80lbs. I took a trip with mj in his and had to get me one.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hmm how big is it??? Do you half to have a trolling motor on it or is it like a small pontoon like charger has. I know if you put a trolling motor on it you half to register it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hmm how big is it??? Do you half to have a trolling motor on it or is it like a small pontoon like charger has. I know if you put a trolling motor on it you half to register it.

Its 11.5' long and registering it tomorrow. Its a great boat for 2 people on a river!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

Just as long as Mj didnt pat your b-hind

Which tm you getting?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts