East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I dont know wich I like more the boat or the truck........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a good looking boat. How does that hull handle compared to a v or mod-v hull?

Ohhhh...It handles just fine so long as there are no waves
It will pound some kidneys with any waves so I have to take it slow on rough days. I have really enjoyed this boat though, much better than my previous Bass Tracker. I wanted something reliable, tough, and roomy big enough where the kids could stretch out and nap but small enough to tow and launch easily by myself without fear of getting a few scratches. It sips gas, runs about 38, was in my price range, and does great in shallow water. After nearly 3 years I think this boat ended up being exactly what I was looking for and led me to a few fish as well!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ohhhh...It handles just fine so long as there are no waves
It will pound some kidneys with any waves so I have to take it slow on rough days. I have really enjoyed this boat though, much better than my previous Bass Tracker. I wanted something reliable, tough, and roomy big enough where the kids could stretch out and nap but small enough to tow and launch easily by myself without fear of getting a few scratches. It sips gas, runs about 38, was in my price range, and does great in shallow water. After nearly 3 years I think this boat ended up being exactly what I was looking for and led me to a few fish as well!

I really like the boat and the truck too. If I ever get rid of the old Ranger I think i'll go to an aluminum boat with a 4 stroke engine although i'd probably go with a little deeper hull. My old Evinrude is terrible on gas, as is my tow vehicle. I've had a couple of toyota trucks and you really can't beat em. If I ever do sale/trade it will be a boat I can pull with a Toyota or something similar.

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
fellow G3'er! Nice Ride! I'm guessing you like the 4-stroke...

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
Looks like a 1756 Jon with a 90HP 4-Stoke...

What dealer did you get it at?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts