East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Gheenoe to the upper Collins Friday,water was low,temp moderate 70 deg.(guess) good flow and very clear.caught 7 small mouths but all very small I mean little best might not make a half pound,several assorted bream but no Musky in sight anywhere,unusual for there,usually see a cruiser or two.Great day on the water,no one else there,and a real pretty place.Picked up a bunch of trash that SLOBS find to heavy to carry out when it is empty.

Since there is no Calfkiller spot I will add it here.Went on Thursday in Sparta,got 2 LG Mouth about 1 1/2 lb.each and one of the nicest Rock Bass (redeye) I have caught in a long time,12 in.and 1 lb. hit a 3/8 oz.chatterbait and put a good bend in a medium action rod .dove and ran,I thought I had a nice Small jaws on.Water conditions much like the Collins but less flow and low enough that the big rock ledge keeps you from getting to the low head dam down stream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.