East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Charger that is a super nice boat man i almost bought a skeeter and i probably will end up with one in about 5 years after i pay this one off.
Then again they may be $50,000 in 5 years

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i looked at some down at lindas that were around 30 to 35 just couldnt get myself to put that much in a boat lol.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the ZX used to be the top of the line, but now they have the new iClass. Personally I still like the ZX series.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Ya im not gonna get Iclass boat that is stupid there is not much diferent in the layout anyways. I got a 18 foot right now im wanting a 20 footer i need more room for all my stuff especially up front for my rods on the deck.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will like the ZX series boone. Lots of room for storage and a lot of deck space. And the ride is very good and dry.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Ya i got the catalog from Linda's i went down there one day and looked at them and talked about financing and everything i just couldnt get myself to do it. So i got this Javelin and im happy with it. But i eventually want to go to a skeeter.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Nice ride Charger. Both of them. Maybe we could hookup some afternoon and I can try some of those jig heads out that I got off you.

J

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
Both look good Charger... those Skeeters are great boats!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts