East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that we have had this discussion before and i know folks all say they use some kind of scents but I wanted to let ya'll know that Crossbow has just added the new Shad scent to his arsenal of scents he offers and I did get to try some of thsi last Fall for some field testing for him and I used it on some Flukes and while swimming Grubs on Jig heads and it proved to work well. Now this is a scent that will work great with Spinner baits and also on Crankbaits and top waters also because of it's shad scent. I know many of ya'll have had big bass follow a spinner bait back to the boat and turn away at the last second. This will help the bass make a decision to strike the bait after following the bait and getting the shad taste. He just released it last week and wanted to let ya'll know it is available on his web site now. You may want to check out his Bass Honey Gel also. It is the only Sweet based bass scent on the market and I can assure you I use it on all of my soft baits and Jigs.
Oh Yea, while I'm at it if you order from Crossbows web site make sure you tell him your with ETF cause all ETF members get a discount. Just give him your member number.....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks softy. I've heard alot of good things about the howg sauce. I havn't tried any yet.
If you try it Rebel , you won't regret it. It is the only scent I have ever endorsed and I have put my support behind this one because it works.......

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I just went back and corrected the link in my first post on this topic and now all you have to do is click on the link and it will take you right to Crossbows web site so you can order his products. I promise you they work.......

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Better yet why not use Softys staff link to save you a buck off each bottle: Softys Discount
Well Hello Crossbow, I was wondering when you was gonna accept the invite I sent you. I probably need to figure out how to put that link in my signature. I am going to update my signature here and put your site link right under mine but how can I include the discount Link for folks? You gonna have to help me with that one.....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Folks the man just gave me the word to offer ya'll a deal. You will now find a link in my signature for CB's Hawg sauce. That link goes to a page on crossbows site that will save ya''ll some money when you order from it. Now you may want to go look at his products and save a buck or two in the process and Crossbow is also now a new member of ETF and he will be posting fishing results from his trips to the rivers and lakes in North Carolina. He also has his own tournament which is very unique in that there are not gasolene motors on any of the boats that compete in his tournament. It is all fancy Jon Boats. You may want to go read up on it. He will surely put the link on here soon...........
(hint) (hint).........

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Crossbow! Trust me folks, his stuff is good. It's also good with angel hair pasta!
Dang Tracker, you was not suppose to tell bout the pasta, that suppose to be a secret. Well I guess since you let it out of the bag. The Honey really makes you want to smear it on some hot biscuits but it works better on Soft Jig trailers and packed up the tails of some Green Pumpkin Tubes or stuffed in the rings of a Dead Ringer 4" Finesse worm........

·
Registered
636 Posts
Well crossbow you make a mighty fine product. I bought the honey gel and garlic from Softy and was amazed at how long the product stayed on my jigs. Hats off to you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts