East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my buddies ordered some things from BPS the other day and he got one of the dropshot kits. when he opened it it was short some hooks and sinkers he call BPS and told them they said they would send him some hooks and sinkers.

when he opened the box today they sent him a pack of hooks and sinkers plus 3 dropshot kits for free for his trouble.

I thought that was good.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what I told him. I thought they might send 1 kit insteed of hooks and sinkers, but never thought they would send him 3 plus hooks and sinkers.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
They have always done me right. I am about to see if they will take back a new, unused FNF BPB brand rod that I broke the tip off of the morning of the GTG on SH. In return, I have a big shopping list. Sitting in the parking lot now waiting for them to open.....

·
Registered
636 Posts
That really was good customer service.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
They traded my BPS brand FNF rod out without question yesterday. I just wish they had a cabelas within reasonable driving distance...

·
Registered
34 Posts
They traded my BPS brand FNF rod out without question yesterday. I just wish they had a cabelas within reasonable driving distance...

I to have had excellent service from BPS, but you can forget having a Cabela's. they have looked all over Tennesse for a store location, were supposed to build at the Clinton exit on I-75. Now they say they are not interested in expanding into the south east. Big mistake for them.

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
I Love Bass Pro. Never been into a Cabela's store before. I order from both places depending on who has what I'm looking for. But Mainly Bass Pro Keeps my Buisness. When we went on Vacation this past summer to Myrtle Beach, I went to the Bass Pro down there looking for my Rain Suit. It was kinda weired to me with all the salt water fishing stuff, but go figure!
Nice Store down there as well, Even better knowing you walk back out the door and The ocean isn't too far away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts