East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I saw on a Hank Parker show the other day about these Arky Shakey head jig heads, they have a round lead head that is attached to the hook at the eyelet giving it alot of movement. Ive looked for pics but couldnt find any at all. Wally World has them they look great. Has anyone used them?

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look pretty cool, Im gonna try some. I bet the movement is awsome.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Softworm makes them. I got some from him and they look great, haven't had a chance to use them but you may wanna give him a shout.

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
I think they sell them at walmart too don't they? Seems Like I glanced over them a few weeks ago. That design may become the next big trend!

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
Here's a picture of the one I'm working on. I've changed it since this picture. SmallJawKilla has the only 4 at the time. It is the one on the left.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Here's a picture of the one I'm working on. I've changed it since this picture. SmallJawKilla has the only 4 at the time. It is the one on the left.

I like the one on the left and would be interested in getting some when you get them made up softworm. Just give me a shout when your ready.......

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
They Look Great Softworm. How much will you be selling them for a peice? the ones on the left. Also what size is that?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Great, more stuff I need. Good lookin' jigs and should hold the Shakey Head on better than what I'm using now. Love the Shakey Head.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hey all I saw on a Hank Parker show the other day about these Arky Shakey head jig heads, they have a round lead head that is attached to the hook at the eyelet giving it alot of movement. Ive looked for pics but couldnt find any at all. Wally World has them they look great. Has anyone used them?

Somewhere this post went astray.

You can buy the round heads with a littlee clip ready made at BPS and add any or change hook size and or style you want. They will give you a more options. The ones Arky make U heads i think they are called are OK but you are stuck with one hook size. just a thought.

I have and still use the BPS heads and add what hook I want.

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
I decided to order some Mustad long shank hooks to use in the arky mold, should have them in about 3 days. I'll pour some using this hook to sell. Will post a picture when I get a few done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts