East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got through totally tearing out the old wiring harness, because i'm updating the dash, switch and bow panel to the new style, I'm going to be putting in the automotive style fuse block in, clean it up a bit. My old harness had quite a few open wires, its 16 years old so what should I expect, right
I don't think it'll be to hard to do, mostly plug and play. we'll see though.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got some pics from today i'll post in a bit. its definately a during progress pic

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
I know what ya mean about the wiring progress. I liked to pulled my hair out with mine. having some switches that wouldn't work. Then some that wold, "sometimes". I just finally bit the bullet and started running new wires and switches. Wheew. It was well worth it though.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've not even had time to go to Bullet to get my new panels, hoping to either tomorrow or early next week. Taking my powerhead to Nichols Outboard Engineering Saturday to let Del work his magic, and then hopefully I can get some progress on the wiring. Might take a while

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is the boats current sad state at the moment. Hoping to be up and running before he middle of March. Takes that green stuff that doesn't grow on trees, and I ain't got much of

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all of my co workers think i'm crazy for doing this, putting this much work into a '92 model boat. I had a 2002 Bullet, but had to sell it last year. This one will be done EXACTLY how I want it. I got my new cupholders and shifter today, ordering steering next week I suppose. SHould haul the bass when its done, if they're biting

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got back to work from Bullet with my new dash, bow and switch panel and complete wiring harness($$$$$
) so tonight it will start!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.