East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be blasting out of the cannal again this sat. 7:30 till 1:30. $25.00 a boat. Everyone is welcome to come fish with us. Seen a few new faces this past sat. Glad to meet ya'll.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Rebel...

Congrats on last weekends double win!

I thought about fishing both tx's also but decided to try for the braggin rights at work....

Had 1 hit--1 keeper all day on a crankbait on a main channel point while my partner had 3 throwbacks on bluffs on deep plastics....

Will try this weekend if possible....see ya!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know your more than welcome to fish with us. We have been looking for you and tylor. You should have fished both. Dog still has you on the list. You'll have to get some of the Denso guys to come join us. I love to fish. There was alot of fish cought sat. Good job to everyone.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As long as people keep showing up we'll keep having them. We started in may of last year and have fished every sat. sence. Only had 1 no go with only 3 boats showing up about 3 weeks ago. Come on out and join us. Your more than welcome to fish with us. Just ask for Rebel.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same here TnSuperpro. That sounds great guys. We have some real good fishermen on this web-site. I hope I get to meet alot more of ya'll. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Missed yall today. It was very very tuff. Water temps. were 39.8 to 46.4 windy on and off all day. Only had 4 boats. Only managed 2 fish all day. Only 1 keeper. Joe was already gone when we got back. Hope everything is ok joe. Crazyhorse and TnSuperpro were there. Thanks for coming guys I like fishing with people from ETF. Dog and steve only had 1 keeper. A very nice Smallmouth. 4.14 pounds. Great job guys. Kenny and I weighted in my new personal best Largemouth. 6.3 pounds. It was a long hard day but it was worth it.

All fish were released and swam away. I'm going to have a replica made of it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts