East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,went out on boone again today and got on the water a little before 3.put in a tva and only fished point 2 and then went down by the dam and stayed til we couldnt see the bobber anymore.once again got skunked.missed a couple and that was it.fished the fnf the entire time and changed leader length from 10 to 18 but still couldnt get one in the boat.i hope its just the weather.i believe it will be better this weekend.the water was exactly 3 feet at the ramp.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
thanks for the report you better be careful at tva hopefully they will start raising the lake and you can use it safely. Until then im putting in at Pickens.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Sorry you didn't get any today, but thanks for posting the report anyway. I really don't see how you was able to even see the bobber today with the winds the way they were. Better luck next time!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
3 feet at the TVA ramp? I know where I WON'T be putting in at for a while. The last time i put in there it was about 6 or 7 feet in the cove near the ramp. Anything less than 10 or 15 feet raises my pucker factor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts