East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad and I went to Norris this morning. Fished from about 930 til 330. Launched from Loyston Point. Water temp around 46. Started off bad. Could not get the motor to turn over. Had to jump it off from the truck, and this is after just getting it back from having the motor fixed. So finally got in the water. Began with jerk bait. Had one follow my dad's all the way to the boat and then turn and leave. And that was it....no bites....nothing. Threw jig, crank bait, silver buddy, shaky head...nada. Finally around 3 or so, I got our first bite and landed a good largemouth on a jig. It might have gone 3lbs, not real sure. (We need a scale) Then my dad missed one on a crank. And that was it folks. Nothing else... just the 2 bites. But hey, a bad day of fishing beats a good day at work right?

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
Something is better than nothing... thanks for sharing the report!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Thanks for the report j. Me and my bro fished yesterday without any luck as well. At least you got a fish in the boat! We didn't even have one solid bite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.