East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a pretty good day considering the water was heavily stained. Fished from 10 to 4. Water temp was 41-45. Caught 8 total. Tracker wore me out today, he caught six of the eight. I caught 2 nice smallies that went 3 each and Tracker caught a 5 small LM and a nice smallie that went almost 4 lbs. It took us a while to find them. Had to fish shade. Blue bird skies didnt help any, but we talked to a couple guys at the ramp and they only had 1 LM, so I think we done good. We ended with approx. 12 lbs total.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, glad you asked.......I stopped at the store on the way to the ramp and got batteries. Seems the camera has seen its better days. Now I am going to have to buy another one

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
Great Catch Charger!!! Was a beautiful day today!! Glad you got out to enjoy it. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Thanks Charger for guiding me today. He really took it easy on me and allowed me to catch those 6 fish. I seen him shake them off of his fly several times so that I could catch them.
All in all we had a pretty productive day being that the sky was high, and the bluebird skies, not to mention the murky water.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Glad somebody was able to catch some. I fished around Mossy Creek most of the day water temp was 42-44 (10-3) most of the day eventually hit 45 when I ran up to point 5 around 3:00, I didn't catch a thing. One hit all day, of couse I pretty much fished the jig and fished in the sun. I think I'm going to have to throw the float and fly more. It was a nice day, great catch guys.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Thanks for the report Charger and Tracker. And the pics as well. Hmmmm,,,,you say the water was stained,,,,I just got a freshly painted plug that would have probably worked pretty good in those conditions. Ain't that right Snoot???

J

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Charger thanks for putting Tracker on fish he needs all the help he can get
CountryBoy, boy you got that right! Hey, somebody has to put me on them!
I just got off the phone with Jeff and he gave me the upcoming schedule. He also said we had a ton of people at the meeting. Our turnout should be really good at this years tourneys. Hey, any idea why only one tournament in April?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts