East Tennessee Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be blasting out of the cannal at 7:30 till 1:30. $25.00 entry fee. Everyone is welcome to fish with us.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I may be able to join you guys next week, just have to get a new prop nut kit for the Ranger and should be ready to roll. Good luck to everyone today!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we got there this morning and Denso was having a tournament too. So Kenny and I got in it too. Had some new face's in our crowd this week. It was great meeting ya'll and having ya'll fish with us. Several people brought fish to the scales. But only 2 of us weighted fish. I don't know the guys name but I think he was with Crazyhorse. Weighted in a 2.3 pound spot... Z had 2 but didn't weight them. I didn't catch any keepers. Kenny bailed me out. He said I needed the net practice any way. We had a bag weighting 6.15 with a big bass of 3.8 pounds. Winning lunker in both tournaments and winning both tournaments. I had alot of fun and glad I got to meet some new people.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. You done pretty good ya self Z. I seen more boats yesterday than I've seen all winter.

·
Registered
94 Posts
No kidding, a lot of boats out yesterday (for winter). I think I saw several of you guys yesterday. I was catfishing a bit upstream of Poland Creek.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We didn't make it that far. I know they have a tournament every sat. out of poland creek. They were boats everywhere. They may have been some of our guys up that way though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts