East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad Habit and myself hooked up for some am fishing on Boone today. We fished the SH side water temp. was 42-44. The only fish was the one I hooked up with a 14lb stripier. Caught it on one of Fishman4's silver Buddy that he makes. I was using a spinning rod with 8lb line. Bad Habit has it on video. Caught it in about 3 foot of water. Bad Habits boat is the bomb. Thanks for every thing BH. We will have to hook up again.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing the
report with us Jason. I keep looking for that report today that someone whacked them good.
It was a perfect day to be on the water. Again, it still beats work.

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
Sounds like you had a fun and exciting day! Now if Bad Habit will try to get the video on here somehow, we can see the Chinese Fire Drill!!
I still Drool over the pictures of Bad Habit's Rig!! Awsome!!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I am really glad he got the striper. We would have pictures but SOMEBODY didnt get the memo on how to operate RhotenJ's camera.
Sorry about that. I was filming the lake when he hooked up. Sorta feel like I was fishing with Bill Dance but we have already had that conversation at the lunch, havent we guys? When i figure out how to I will get the video online and link to it. He looked llike an expert hauling that thing in. Congrats Jason!!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Thanks for the report,would really like to see the video.stripers and hybrids have to put up one of the best fights and especially if its on light line.You gotta love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts