East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

2-16-08

3K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  BASSackwards 
#1 ·
Welp, Me and Berkley(otis44) hit norris today. Thought we were gonna be in for a good day, but without fail....we weren't....
Got on the water a little after 8, went up the lake aways and didn't have any luck. Then we went back down the lake after lunch hoping for maybe a little better luck....still didn't have much. Only got a few bites all day. We threw jigs, cranks, and worms. It was going on 5 when we went in. OH YEAH....Almost forgot, I did manage to catch one fish today! It happened to be another PB actually....19 3/4" Smallie

See less See more
#8 ·
what cased the blood down it side.

It was hooked down inside the mouth and for some reason it was bleeding like a stuck pig. It wasn't really deep or anything, just must've stuck in the "right" place.

Thanks guys for the comments. And I wanna say it was great to meet Berkley. Super Nice guy, and We'll definetly have to do it again soon!

#14 ·
It was hooked down inside the mouth and for some reason it was bleeding like a stuck pig. It wasn't really deep or anything, just must've stuck in the "right" place.

Thanks guys for the comments. And I wanna say it was great to meet Berkley. Super Nice guy, and We'll definetly have to do it again soon!

Thanks for taking me today
, did you get the blood out of the carpet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.