East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're coming down to Kentucky lake on May 7th thru the 12th. Any help will be appreciated. Would like to catch some crappie and "alot" of bass. If ya come to Kingsport, Tn. I will help you out, might even take you out with me....

Does this sound like a cry for help or what? Some will say "Desperation".....

Also, where would be the best hotel or motel near the water? Don't matter what part of the lake, just close to the bass...lol

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
We're coming down to Kentucky lake on May 7th thru the 12th. Any help will be appreciated. Would like to catch some crappie and "alot" of bass. If ya come to Kingsport, Tn. I will help you out, might even take you out with me....

Does this sound like a cry for help or what? Some will say "Desperation".....

Also, where would be the best hotel or motel near the water? Don't matter what part of the lake, just close to the bass...lol

Well I could help you out if you could share just a little more information since Kentucky Lake is over 200 miles long. Are you going to fish the upper end in Kentucky or the lower end in Tennessee? That lake is so large the Atlantic Map company had to map two maps to cover it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Anchor Inn in New Johnsonville is right on the water at the highway 70 bridge and is a fair price. we always stay there to duck hunt but i know that there is a lot of good fishing in the cypress creek and birdsong area right there. there is a tva boat ramp about 100 yards down the road from the hotel as well. i have never fished on ky lake, only hunted, but there are fish attractors everywhere around cypress creek so there should be crappie close by. hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.