East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went back home to Florida for Thanksgiving last week, and got to do a little Fishing on Saturday. Went with my Nephew in the Intercoastal Waterway in St. Augustine. We had a hard time as the Red Tide just went though the Waterway from Daytona up thru Georgia, which killed off quite a few fish in the area. We also had to battle the Full Moon tides, which didn’t help either, along with the Wind. We fished from 6:30 till about 3:00. All together we caught 6 Reds & 1 Sea Trout, biggest Red was about 18”. All were caught on artificial Grubs & Hybrids. All and all it was a good day, at least we didn’t get skunked. Hopefully we can do it again after Christmas when we go back down.

Here are a Few Pics of my Trip

·
Banned
6,194 Posts
Great Pics!! how deep was you fishing there? I'm like spinnerbait. I've watched they guys redfish on Tv and there in a foot or two of water!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Those reds are fun to catch . When I was on my honey moon me and my wife went out with a guide for some reds in myrtle beach . She caught a few and got some on video . The biggest of the day was caught by me and it went 35 lbs .caught it on 10lb test and the best thing is my wife got it on video

1 - 9 of 9 Posts