East Tennessee Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
The wife and I moved here from Northern Arizona about a year ago. I'm actually from Florida but after the Evil Mouse moved in it went to the pits.... I grew up fishing Florida lakes, rivers and of course the awesome Gulf of Mexico but I'm just getting back into it now that we are here.

So.... I got us a couple of kayaks. I was going to get a bass boat but the wife said that I need to pay off the Harley first... she is too smart for me.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and learning about this gorgeous State and the fishing here!

-Crappiyak

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey y'all,
The wife and I moved here from Northern Arizona about a year ago. I'm actually from Florida but after the Evil Mouse moved in it went to the pits.... I grew up fishing Florida lakes, rivers and of course the awesome Gulf of Mexico but I'm just getting back into it now that we are here.

So.... I got us a couple of kayaks. I was going to get a bass boat but the wife said that I need to pay off the Harley first... she is too smart for me.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and learning about this gorgeous State and the fishing here!

-Crappiyak
I'm new to the area( a week ago- moved from Iowa), have you had any luck meeting anyone to fish with?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts