09-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Knoxville, TN
· Date: Month/Day/Year Sept 3,2017
· First name: Steve
· Last Initial: N
· Age: 61
· Address (not to important): South Knoxville
· City: Knoxville
· State / Province: TN.
· Please state specifically how much you fish (ie. daily, weekly, monthly): 2 or 3 times a week, I could fish more !
· Do you agree to abide by TN. Fishing regulations? YES
· Fishing availability: 24/7 365
· Favorite fish to catch: Striped Bass, Catfish, almost anything that bites
· Favorite places to fish: River's then lakes
· Own a boat or kayak? If yes, please describe: 1870 Crestliner w/75 Mercury,
· Will you split the costs of operating a boat (Example: gas, boat ramp fees)? Yes
· Do you prefer fishing from a boat, from shore, or both? Boat mostly , but i bank fish a lot also
· Catch and release, keep what you catch, or both? Catch and Release, mostly, not against keeping some fish.
· Care if others use tobacco while fishing? Yes or No No
· Care if others use alcohol while fishing? Yes or No No
· How many miles will you travel from your town to fish? Almost no limit, 50-60 miles is average.
· Additional Comments (Note: Do not mention your race, marital status, etc… Stick to fishing!):
I love fishing, I would go everyday if conditions were right. Weather is cooling down , so fishing is heating up. Lets go fishing together sometime !
· E-mail · P.M.
Fish CPR : Photo, Catch and Release